Updated: Thursday, February 22nd, 2018
Variable & Fixed Rate Home Loans
We’re always on the hunt for the very best home loan deals in the market – here’s what we’ve got for you today;
|Variable Rate||1 Yr Fixed Rate||2 Yr Fixed Rate||3Yr Fixed Rate||4 Yr Fixed Rate||5 Yr Fixed Rate|
|3.96% CR||4.18% CR||4.86% CR||3.81% CR||4.94% CR||3.88% CR|
Find out how much you can save now…
Compare your current loan with one of our low interest rates above to see how much you can save, then call 08 8451 1500 or request an appointment online so we can help you refinance to a cheaper loan.
Note: For ease of use click ‘reset’, enter your home loan debt amount and complete the ‘ongoing rate’ for both loans. You can also access a range of other useful financial calculators here
* The variable rates and fixed rates listed on this page are for new principal & interest loan applications above $200,000 with an LVR less than or equal to 80%. Interest rates are correct at time of publishing, however rates are subject to change at any time. Lending terms and conditions apply. Please contact us for more details.
^ Combo Home Loans – a loan where you can fix up to 50 per cent of your loan and also have the flexibility of having a portion of the loan as a variable rate. All rates apply to the fixed rate portion of the combo loan offering. For more information on how you can receive interest rate discounts by combining fixed and variable rate loans please contact us.
CR = Comparison Rate: The comparison rate is based on a loan of $150,000 over a 25 year term. WARNING: This comparison rate is true only for the examples given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan amounts might result in a different comparison rate.
Best Rate Home & Investment Loans…
Competitive variable and fixed rates on all Adelaide home & investment loans!
Urbantech has access to an exclusive range of flexible, easy to understand and highly competitive home loans with great service and response times. Our flexible and innovative solutions cater for all borrowers, from self employed people with minimal paperwork to fully verified PAYG loans.
For example, you could save $104,000# in interest on a $350,000 loan just by switching over to our bank-beating loan product. The larger your home loan and interest rate the bigger the savings will be!
What makes this product even better is there are NO hidden fees or charges! In fact, these loans have no upfront and ongoing fees and all the loans are jam-packed with market leading features;
- Very low interest rate
- Purchase, refinance [including debt consolidation] or construction
- No application fee – limited time offer! [save $700]
- No ongoing fees or account keeping fees
- Interest only for up to 10 years
- Line of Credit option also available with interest capitalisation
- Additional payments can be made any time
- No minimum redraw with access to funds at no cost via any NAB or rediATM
- Ideal for home owners/investors wanting minimise their interest costs
# Savings are based on refinancing a $350,000 loan to a new rate that is 0.40% cheaper and using the monthly savings to make additional payments into the new loan.
Car & Equipment Finance
If you’re looking to purchase a new or used car for personal use or need to upgrade a vehicle or purchase new equipment for your business.
- Commercial Chattel Mortgage: 4.85%^ | 5.61% CR [car/equipment – business use]
- Consumer Car Loan: 6.99%^ | 8.10% CR [personal use]
Note: Full and low doc options, balloons and 5 year loan terms are available. We can also arrange novated leases and finance leases. For more info please visit our car loan website xpresscarloans.com.au
If you’re looking to consolidate your debts into one easy-to-manage personal loan or just need some extra funds.
- Xpress Personal Loan: 9.99%+ | 9.99% CR [$5,000 min loan] *NEW*
- Low Rate Personal Loan: 10.99%+ | 12.21% CR [$3,000 min loan]
- Flexible Personal Loan: 12.99%+ | 14.20% CR [$20,000 min loan]
Note: Use for debt consolidation, travel, renovation, medical expenses, wedding, funeral costs and more. Rates are fixed for the life of the loan, loan terms from 1-7 years. For more info please visit our personal loan website xpresspersonalloans.com.au
Business Loans *NEW*
If you’re looking for a short term unsecured small business loan up to $250,000 with cash flow friendly repayments and flexible use of funds.
- Small Business Loan: from 1.00%+ per month [factor rate]
Note: Use for a new marketing campaign, payment of wages or suppliers, BAS or ATO obligations, purchase stock or invest in new equipment and more. Loan terms from 3-24 months. For more info please visit our personal loan website xpressbusinessloans.com.au
If you’re looking to purchase or refinance a commercial property or business.
- Commercial Loan: Rates TBA [rates advised following tender process with lenders]
Other Loan Options
We also have access to private loans and short term asset loans. Whatever your finance needs we’ve got you covered.
^+ Approved customers only. Terms, conditions, fees and charges apply. Interest rates vary depending on a number of factors, including the information you provide us and the lenders assessment of your application. All applications are subject to lending and approval criteria. Settlement times may vary depending on circumstances.
CR = Comparison Rate. WARNING: The comparison rates are true only for the examples given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan amounts might result in a different comparison rate. If approved, your actual interest rate will be confirmed in your loan contract.
Car Loans: The comparison rates is based on a loan of $30,000 over a 5 year term
Personal Loans: The comparison rates is based on a loan of $30,000 over a 5 year term
Book a Free Finance & Wealth Evaluation
Looking for a total finance and wealth solution but not sure where to start?
Don’t worry just book in your free Finance & Wealth Evaluation [valued at $330] and have an expert assess which of the services might be of benefit for your circumstances.
To request an appointment click here