Want to make 2013 your best year yet?…
But don’t worry about setting any new year’s resolutions… just start by working through all of the things you said you were going to do last year, this year! 😉
So what to do?
The best way to get things done is to enlist the services of a ‘doer’ – no not you, someone else!
Rather than think too much about things or worse convince yourself you can do it all, just make a call and book that appointment today. The rest will fall into place!
And don’t forget ‘you only know what you know’ – that’s why you have to seek the help of experienced experts. They’ll show you all the things that you don’t know – and that in itself could potentially make or save you money, not to mention time and unnecessary stress, both now and down the track.
So this year make sure you promote yourself to the position of ‘CEO’ or ‘CFO’ of your finances, and start outsourcing your work to the pros.
That’s right you’re the big boss – all you need to do now is simply to say ‘yah’ or ‘nay’ to the advice/recommendations you receive from your expert team.
To get started here’s a list of 12 items you might want to address this year;
- Can you get a significantly better interest rate on your home and investment loans?
- Do you have an offset account of line of credit and are you using them to your advantage?
- Are you focusing on paying off/down your highest interest loans first?
- Do you have a strategy to pay off you debts as quickly as possible?
- Are you aware of [and maximising] all of your possible tax deductions?
- Have you set up a ‘proper’ budget and an automatic savings plan?
- Can you afford to go on a holiday each year without it ruining your savings or investment plans?
- Is your super fund underperforming – could you benefit from other fund options?
- If you lost your job or were unable to work could you keep paying your bills?
- Do you know how to get full life insurance without having to pay for it with your after tax income?
- Do you have the best cover and cheapest insurance premiums on your house, car and business?
- Could upgrading your plant & equipment help you to make more money in your business this year?
…we’re just scratching the surface here, but you get the idea.
Improve just one area of your finances and you’ll be in front. Improve 2 or more areas and watch 2013 fast become your best year ever.
The good news is we can help you get answers to all of these questions and more.
All you need to do is give us a call on 8451 1500 or click here to request your complimentary Finance & Wealth Evaluation.
This is where we sit down with you for about 60-90mins and go through everything to determine the status of your overall financial health and uncover the areas where you might require additional guidance and assistance.
The in-depth Finance & Wealth Evaluation covers all 6 areas of wealth creation & protection and includes a customised action plan.
These evaluations are quite time intensive so we are only able to complete a few of them each week, which means the quicker you call us the quicker we can help.
Take action and make this year a great one!
Until next time…
Sam & Matt
Urbantech Group – Book a free Finance & Wealth Evaluation +plus more…
P.S. Here’s a light-hearted take on failed new year’s resolutions…