It’s a new year so make it count…
Did you have a great Christmas break!
If you’re anything like me you probably spent some time reflecting on the year that was.
And perhaps you even made some new year’s resolutions…
But did you know most new year’s resolutions are abandoned before Australia Day!
Unfortunately whilst people have different intentions they fail to change their actions! You see your body and mind love routine and while it can be easy to conjure up grand plans for 2012, it’s even easier to slot right back into the ‘groove’ once your normal routine starts up again.
Lets face it, for change to occur you need different thoughts, different behaviour and ultimately different action!
That being said what is it you would like to achieve financially this year;
- Do you want to finally get rid of your bad debts such as credit cards & personal loans?
- Do you want to lower your monthly mortgage repayments ie. see if you can get a better rate/deal on your home loan?
- Do you want to buy your first home or investment property?
- Do you want to sell a property and make sure you get the best price?
- Do you want to renovate your house or upgrade to a new home?
- Do you want to look at other investment opportunities including commercial property?
- Do you want to update your car? Or buy a boat or caravan?
- Do you want to ensure you have the right insurances in place for total piece of mind?
- Do you want to achieve a better than average return on your superannuation?
- Do you want to set up a self managed super fund so you can control how and where your super money is being invested?
- Do you want to make sure you are financially prepared for retirement?
- Do you want to set up an automatic savings plan so you can go on a nice holiday at the end of year?
- Do you want to learn how to buy multiple investment properties or develop/subdivide property for profit?
- Do you want to raise capital so you can grow your business or even start up a new business venture?
Ultimately we all want to make more money, and then make sure we keep it – call it wealth creation and wealth protection! Basically your goal is to decrease your expenses and grow your income and appreciating assets.
Simple? Yes. Easy? Well almost – it takes a bit of effort.
Imagine if you could get a better rate on your loans, pay down your high interest consumer debts [credit cards, personal loans], get a better return on your investments [both property and superannuation], reduce your insurance premiums [while getting the same or better cover], and set up an automatic savings plan so you’ll always have a few dollars to spend and enjoy each year?
1 + 1 = 3… huh you say? Well, improve one aspect of your finances and you’re ahead… improve all areas and the result will be exponential!
Ok what to do? …just get in contact with us and we’ll help you develop a customised, effective and achievable plan of attack for 2012.
Take action now – simply reply to this email or complete our online form to request our assistance.
Your Partner in Success,