The window of opportunity to live and invest in Bowden’s best address is fast closing…
Since the VIP launch of ‘354 Bowden – On The Park’, over 60% of apartments have been snapped up.
If you haven’t already I recommend you swing past Bowden to check out what’s happening down there.
If you can’t make it to Bowden tomorrow then here’s a few resources you can check out;
Buying in 354 Bowden…
Bowden is fast-becoming Adelaide’s most sought after lifestyle precinct with its mix of cutting-edge design and vibrant community spaces.
354 Bowden has a variety of options with Apartments, Sky Lofts, Terrace Housing and Commercial areas suitable for home owners and astute investors.
Overlooking the town square, 354 Bowden has ‘true park facing opportunities’. Residents also get to enjoy the convenience of specialty markets, cafés, restaurants and a new IGA grocery store literally at their door step.
>> Buying an apartment in Bowden 354 is easy too – just pay a 10% deposit today, with the rest due at settlement in ~18 months’ time.
This gives you plenty of time to get your finances sorted.
354 Bowden – What you get…
- Superbly located on the edge of Adelaide’s Northern parklands, just 4 km from the CBD.
- Best location ever to be offered at Bowden with views directly overlooking the Town Square and Plant 4.
- Amazing cafés, restaurants, specialty markets, offices and shopping precincts as well as open spaces, parks and gardens, all at your doorstep.
- Buses, Trains and free city Tram ride are all located within walking distance, just 150 metres away.
- Private Internal Courtyard – includes BBQ facilities and resident veggie gardens
- Roof Gardens – exclusive resident only rooftop garden with bbq facilities [only one in the entire precinct]
- Secure underground basement car parking – valued at $35,000
- Storage cage/unit included in all apartments – value at $10,000
Other features include;
- Stone benchtops.
- Stainless steel Smeg appliances.
- Timber strip flooring.
- Broadloom carpet.
- BIRs and storage cupboards
- 2.7 metre ceilings.
- Video intercom and secure swipe card access.
- 5-star design & built rating.
- LED lights throughout.
- NBN connected.
- Vertical gardens.
- Bike parking.
- Pet friendly.
Floor Plans & Prices…
354 Bowden – On the Park has a selection of 1, 2 and 3 bedroom Apartments, Sky Lofts and Park Terraces.
Below is a typical floor plan of a 1 bedroom apartment.
Below is a typical floor plan of a 2 bedroom apartment.
Below is a floor plan for one of the 3 bedroom apartments.
>> For more details and to further explore this project please contact Sam – 0411 431 391
Alternatively, you can visit the Bowden Information & Sales Centre, Park Terrace [Corner of Sixth Street] Bowden, Open 10am – 4pm, 7 days.
Sam, Matt & Andy
Adelaide Finance Brokers + a lot more…
PS. Why invest in a new Apartment? As a general rule, we recommend investors steer clear of inner city apartments due to potential oversupply issues and overall poor investment performance. What makes 354 Bowden different however, is that it’s not located in the CBD. Unlike the city where there will always be a steady stream of new apartment projects coming on the market, Bowden contains a finite number of developments as part of its overall masterplan – this means once all the projects are complete there will be no further development. As an investment, Bowden ticks many of the boxes; location, community, amenities, high owner occupier mix, and strong rental demand – most importantly the numbers stack up!