It’s a great time to get started creating wealth through real estate…
You see while most of us are sit it out on the sidelines waiting for rates to be slashed or property prices to start booming again those in the know are capitalising on what some call a ‘once-in-a-lifetime buyers market’.
And their strategy is slow and steady – buy & hold and accumulate…
There are certainly some unique buying opportunities in this current market. Here’s a few examples;
- Buying a ‘positively geared’ property under the National Rental Affordability Scheme [NRAS] incentive – this is where the government pays you an extra ~$10k each year [per NRAS property] just for being a property investor.
- Buying cheap ‘cash flow producing’ property in the USA – we’re talking rental returns as high as 15-25% plus the potential for considerable future capital growth as their market recovers [I know I thought people were crazy buying property overseas until i actually started looking into how it all works]
- Buying property in your Superannuation Fund – be proactive with your future retirement money rather than leave it all in the hands of a fund manager! After all do you want to risk having all your funds exposed to the sharemarket? >>Free Seminar – to register your spot click here
But what’s right for you and how do you avoid the traps…
“Whenever there is a good opportunity there are even better opportunists”
If you are interested in finding out what’s possible then you’re in luck…
Our colleague Graeme Clark [by the way that’s his quote above] from Investment Property Finders is holding a Free educational and informative seminar on Tuesday 17th April [sorry for the short notice]
Rest assured this is an educational seminar, not a selling event in disguise… there will certainly be NO properties available on the night.
>>Free Seminar – to register your spot click here
At the seminar your going to learn [allow ~2 hrs. + questions]:
- The Media – Are they your investment adviser?
- Research… and the ‘mystique’ of it.
- The 5 most important things to know before you invest.
- How the ATO can help you create wealth.
- NRAS – Is it too good to be true?
- Positively geared property in the USA… sounds risky?
- The impact of a strong Aussie Dollar on US property
- Financial strategies to use with the cash-flow to make even more profit.
- Property in Self-Managed Super Funds [SMSF] – Is it for you?
- How to avoid getting stung!
Graeme Clark was a Financial Planner for almost 20 years and saw the need for developing financial strategies for people wanting to invest in residential property rather than the sharemarket. Both Matt and I have attended Graeme’s property seminar and feel confident that you’ll get a lot of value out of his information. Here are the details;
WHEN: Tuesday 17th April 2012
REGISTER: 5.45-6.00pm | START TIME: 6.15pm SHARP
WHERE: IPF Boardroom, 309A Angas Street, Adelaide 5000
RSVP: C.O.B. Monday 16th April
>>Spaces are limited to 15 – to register your spot click here