How to invest in property in Adelaide and beat the market!
Want to increase the value of your property by $50,000+ and/or earn 30% more rent, all within 4-6 weeks!
Property investors have experienced some very good times over the last 10 years in Adelaide. Property prices and rents have skyrocketed and profits have been easy to come by, regardless of your strategy.
In many cases you could buy a property do nothing to it and still make a heap of money! But times have changed ‐ so what can you do?
How would you like to guarantee your investment property outperforms the market?
While no one can predict the future, the days of year-in year-out double digit property growth are well and truly behind us. Whether you want to buy & hold or buy & sell property, the solution to a flat market is to be more proactive with your investments…
Ignore this simple tip and you might find yourself;
- paying holding costs on a property that’s not growing in value [or worse going down in value]
- coughing up ongoing repair and maintenance costs
- experiencing tenant turnover, vacancy periods and tenant neglect
- unable to sell your newly renovated investment property, let alone for a big cash profit!
What if you could click your fingers [ok, make a few phone calls] and have your property look brand new again!
Would your property be worth more?
Would you receive more rent each week and have a better quality of tenant looking after your valued investment?
Would you be able to access the newly created equity to buy more property or enjoy a better lifestyle?
How can we help you?
Over 120 minutes renovation expert Andrew will show you how to design, organise and project‐manage everything, delivering a finished product to the highest standard, on time and on budget.
In fact, he usually does so with time to spare and money saved! Imagine a brand new fit out, all done in only 4‐6weeks! Did I mention you don’t even have to get your hands dirty 🙂
WARNING: Hands-on DIY Alert!
If you’ve renovated before you’ll know the headaches involved, from the concept, the budget, materials, and most importantly, the right people to help do the job. While a hands-on DIY sounds good in theory, in most cases it’s a false economy. Savings in labour are often offset by increases in costs and stress levels and a reduction in quality.
You must learn where and how to spend the budget in order to get the best return on your money.
Don’t need a full renovation? To achieve the maximum return on your investment it’s usually best to complete a full internal ‘cosmetic’ renovation however, if your property is in good condition then a brand new kitchen and/or bathroom will also get you a great result!
This seminar is ideal for people who want to create an extra source of cash flow buying and selling property or those who want to grow and maximise their investment portfolio!
Why you should renovate investment property;
- Increased rent ‐ decreases your holding costs and improves your overall investment return
- Lower vacancy ‐ your property will rent quicker as well as attract a better quality of tenant
- Less problems ‐ have virtually no maintenance costs because everything is brand new!
- Increased equity ‐ increases your overall net wealth and helps you buy more property or enjoy a better lifestyle
- Easier to sell ‐ your property will be more appealing to buyers and attract more purchase enquires
- More profit ‐ your property will sell for a higher price giving you a larger profit
The proof is in the pudding – check out the following result;
Value pre-Reno $350,000
Value post-Reno $425,000
Equity Gain $75,000
Rent pre-Reno $320 pw
Rent post-Reno $410 pw
Income Gain $90 pw [$4,680/yr]
Renovation Cost $35,000
Reno Loan Interest $2,625
Total Costs $37,625
Total Gains $79,680 [Equity + Income Gain]
COC RETURN 212% [COC Return = Gains / Costs]
[Note: Interest costs are based on a $35K loan at a rate of 7.5% for a period of 1 year]
WHEN: Thursday 27th September 2012
TIME: Register 6:15pm – Start Time: 6:30pm Sharp
WHERE: Hilton Hotel, 264 South Rd [Cnr Sir Donald Bradman Dr], Hilton 5033
PRICE: FREE! [includes door prize]
RSVP: C.O.B. Wednesday 26th September
Note: Seats are limited to only 20 so registration is essential!
Hope to see you there.
Urbantech Group – Keep up with our regular updates on Facebook +plus more…