Grow your business with an Unsecured Business Loan…
Getting a business loan use to be a long and complex process. Applying through a traditional bank meant providing a mountain of paperwork, including a detailed business plan. And you’d still have little chance of being approved – remarkably recent research shows the banks reject 74% of small business loans applications!
Fortunately, there are more suitable and easier finance options available to you if you have an existing business and have been operating for at least six months.
They’re called Unsecured Business Loans and as a finance brokers we can give you access to the biggest and best fintech business lenders via our specialist website XpressBusinessLoans.com.au
Applying online takes minutes and you’ll have an answer within 24 – 48 hours, not weeks. And if the loan is approved, the funds will be transferred to your account by the next business day, letting you get on with growing your business. And remember, all loans are unsecured, which means no collateral is required.
Why get a business loan?
There are many uses for a business loan – maybe you want to grow your business, improve your cash flow or purchase inventory;
Help with cash flow
– Access more working capital to ride through lulls in cash flow and keep your business running smoothly.
– Retain staffing levels in anticipation of growth; pay insurance, utilities, or other business overheads.
Invest in growth
– While revenue is down, funds can help you plan for future growth, paying suppliers who aren’t offering trade credit, or purchasing inventory and equipment.
How does an unsecured business loan work?
Thanks to the Coronavirus SME Guarantee Scheme [now extended until 30 Jun 2021], all unsecured business loans are government-backed business up to $250,000. This means you get the added benefit of no repayments for 6 months [interest capitalised] and loan terms of up to 3 years.
- Borrow up to $250,000
- Low Doc! No financials up to $150,000 [Bank Statements only]
- No payments for 6 months [interest capitalised]
- Loan term up to 3 years
- No asset security required
- No ongoing monthly line fees or account keeping fees
- Transact seamlessly via an online portal
What you can use the funds for;
- Asset purchases
- General working capital and liquidity
- Marketing or advertising expenses
- Pay invoices, rent and operating expenditure
- Pay staff wages or hiring costs
- Project/job funding
- Purchase stock and inventory
- Payment of ATO debt considered
Does my business qualify?
To qualify, all you need is;
- An active ABN or ACN
- 6+ months in business
- $5,000+ in monthly sales
- GST registration
You can apply for an unsecured business loan online by following three easy steps:
1. Business Loan Details – Complete some basic business and personal information to get started.
2. Link Business Loan Data – Link your online banking or accounting data, and our lenders will determine how much you can borrow.
3. Get Your Funds – Once approved, provide the lender with your preferred business bank account, and you’ll have the funds in 24 hours.
>> For more details and to apply visit XpressBusinessLoans.com.au
If you have any questions hit reply or call 08 8451 1500 – we’re here to help!
Sam, Matt & Andy
PS. Sell more to your business customers by offering Buy Now Pay Later terms! XpressPAY is a better way for your business customers to buy now and pay later, helping you sell more, more often. You’ll be able to offer them credit of $500 to $250,000 with interest and repayment-free terms of up to 3 months, while getting paid upfront. For more details visit XpressPAY.com.au