Let’s make 2014 your best year yet…
It’s 2014 and I hope you had a great Christmas break!
If you’re anything like me you probably spent some time reflecting on the year that was – and perhaps even wrote out a few new year’s resolutions…
Unfortunately, most of our resolutions never see the light of day. After all, writing a ‘to do’ list is easy, it’s the ‘doing’ part that’s difficult.
Breaking out of a routine or changing a habit is really hard but if you want something to improve you need to change both the way you think about it and most importantly what you do about it.
So what’s this got to do with home loans? Well, when it comes to your personal and business finances is there anything you would like to change or improve this year?
Have you created a money plan to ensure that 2014 becomes your most profitable year yet?
Either way your goal each year should be to decrease your expenses, grow your income and invest in appreciating assets.
To help you get in the right frame of mind consider the following;
- Do you want to finally get rid of all bad debts such as your credit cards & personal loans?
- Do you want to reduce your monthly mortgage repayments?
- Do you want to buy your first home or investment property?
- Do you want to sell a property and make sure you get the best possible price?
- Do you want to renovate your house or upgrade to a new home?
- Do you want to look at other investment opportunities including commercial property?
- Do you want to update your car or work vehicle this year?
- Do you want to have complete peace of mind knowing you have all of the right insurance/protection in place for you and your business [at the best possible price]?
- Do you want to achieve a better than average return on your superannuation?
- Do you want to set up a self managed super fund so you can use your funds to invest in property?
- Do you want to make sure you are financially prepared for your retirement years?
- Do you want to set up a budget and automatic savings plan so you can afford to go on a nice holiday each year?
- Do you want to learn how to buy multiple investment properties or develop/subdivide property for profit?
- Do you want to raise capital so you can grow your business or even start up a new business venture in 2014?
If you’ve answered yes to any of the above you owe it to yourself to do something about it.
Imagine if you could get a better rate on your loans, pay down your high interest consumer debts [credit cards, personal loans], get a better return on your investments [both property and superannuation], reduce your insurance premiums [while getting the same or better cover], and set up an automatic savings plan so you’ll always have a few dollars to spend and enjoy each year?
Improve one aspect of your finances and you’re ahead… improve each area and the results are exponential! [check out our post on debt management for an example of this concept]
Ok what to do? …just get in contact with us and we’ll help you develop a customised, effective and achievable plan of attack for 2014.
A slight tweak of your finances or a complete financial overhaul – which one do you think you need?
To find out – simply call us on 08 8451 1500 for a chat or complete our online form to request assistance.
Sam & Matt
>> Adelaide’s Best Home Loans +plus more…